Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Sin---The Pandora's Box

(A poetic response in perspective of Friar Lawrence)

Their marriage
Is forbidden.

Their relationship
Can not be told.

Their secret
Is a virus inside a box.
Their secret
Is the Pandora.

I am the guilty one,
Who made this happened.
I am the only one,
Who know the truth right now.

Young Juliet approached to me,
And her tears blinded my eyes.

This is the time,
Where I don't know what to do.
Or to know what is the right thing to do.
I should not have create the box filled with love and hatred.

How did this end up here?
Up to a point where I have to give out my vial.

What was I thinking?
Pray now for what have happened.

The Pandora's box is better not to be opened.
If it were,
I can not imagine the effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment